This Blog

Climate change is a complex issue, and one of my goals as a blogger is to help provide some background on the subject. Hi I am Joshua Blanken and this is my blog about climate change and how it affects all of us now and in the future. Some people don't believe that climate change is real and shrug it off. Here you will be able to find evidence that suggests otherwise. I was inspired to make a blog about climate change because I have always thought that it was a big deal. I am excited to use this blog as a way to inform its readers and cause some change int the world no matter how small.

Comments

  1. Hello Josh, many people believe that climate change isn't real but fail to realize that with the earth adapting to what we're doing that is climate change. Looking forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Three